Unlock Oracle APEX Admin Account
Author -
Dr. Digvijaysinh Virpura
April 30, 2020
0
begin
Tags
Dr. Digvijaysinh Virpura
I am an Oracle Technology Evangelist, Oracle APEX Architect, Educator, and Oracle ACE Pro, with a strong passion for Oracle technologies, education, and knowledge sharing. I currently serve as an Assistant Professor at Parul University, where I contribute to teaching, research, technology innovation, and industry-oriented learning. My journey with Oracle APEX began with APEX 3.1 in 2009, and I have continued working with the platform through its latest versions. Over the years, I have gained extensive experience in Oracle APEX development and training, along with Oracle Cloud, OCI, AI, SQL/PLSQL, APIs, and database technologies. I am particularly passionate about introducing Oracle APEX to beginners and helping students, educators, and professionals understand its capabilities and practical applications. I enjoy transforming complex technology concepts into simple, practical, and easy-to-understand learning experiences. I also serve as Director – Communication at the India Oracle APEX User Group (INOAUG), where I contribute to the Oracle APEX community through technical events, workshops, knowledge-sharing initiatives, and community engagement.